Here at Ultimate Football Coaching Academy we are dedicated to youth development, we believe in providing a positive learning environment for youngsters to develop as footballers but even more importantly to develop as people. We are a professional organisation striving to provide young players with the professional experience that not everyone is able to receive. We listen to what the players want and develop ourselves around them. As coaches we are constantly striving to improve both for the benefit of ourselves but much more importantly to be able to provide the players with the best possible environment.
Ethics & Nutrition
- We promote healthy living to all players. (Fruit, veg, water & still drinks, opposed to too much sugary foods & drinks)
- Good variety in a young footballers diet is important. All professional footballers are now world class athletes, which means a combination of training hard and a good clean diet.
- As a sports coaching company we will only set up links with businesses we feel share our views and beliefs. Their understanding of how important a healthy lifestyle is to the development of a young players sporting future is crucial.
- We want every player to get as many touches on the ball as possible during every session.
- At UFCA players are encouraged to think and ask about the sessions they take part in.
- We believe young players learn best with a smile on their face, so we create a fun learning environment.
- Players respond better and improve when they are challenged with attainable targets.
- As coaches we will always focus on the positives, encouraging children to show off all their skills no matter how many times they fall over trying.
- We always praise and reward players with good attitudes no matter what their level of ability.
- As coaches we understand we have a MASSIVE responsibility to the children we coach, many players view their coaches as role models and we take that position very seriously.
- Players will be allowed to make decisions with their own freedom, the outcome of those decisions will be used as tools for learning.
- Punctuality & Professional Appearance = effort & commitment from everyone.
- What we say & how we say it are just as important as when we say it… But sometimes its best to say nothing at all.
- Providing an environment that focuses on the players and their thirst for learning & fun.. Learning without fun is impossible.
- Wanting the players to want to win and wanting them to win at all costs are two very different things… We never confuse the two.
- We will endeavor to litter the path of every player with memorable experiences that will help develop them both as people and footballers.